Pearl Print Management - proven management systems, cutting costs and improving quality
To meet increasingly stringent demands of quality and scheduling, we’ve put in place the complete range of project management procedures – tried and tested over time to ensure that each and every job proceeds smoothly and successfully from initial briefing to final fulfilment.
- Regular pre- and post-production meetings so that everyone knows exactly what’s expected of them at every stage.
- Continual liaison with all supplier chain stake holders through reproduction and colour agencies to paper mills, printers and mailing houses.
- Suppliers regularly checked for quality procedures and control.
- Dedicated Pearl contact on call 24/7 to answer queries, solve problems and provide complete peace of mind.
- Assured levels of high performance through direct access to owners and managing directors of suppliers – virtually unique to Pearl.
- Extensive press passing as part of our service to ensure highest quality colour and finished product.
- In-depth briefing of suppliers and constant monitoring of critical path dates.
- Proven track record of producing catalogues, brochures and other large productions on time and on budget.
As a designer, business owner and print buyer, I was surprised at the difference in price that Pearl provided in comparison to what I had been able to achieve using my normal contacts. Quality of print was perfect and delivered bang on time with up-to-date information of every production stage passed on to me, ensuring continued accurate communications with my client. I still felt in control. Pearl have swung my opinion and I now look forward to a long working relationship with them.